Each piece is made by hand.
By the nature of handmade work,
each object we create has a character of its own.
When completed, all works leave the studio in excellent condition.
We stand behind every item we make.
Our goal is your satisfaction & delight in both the work & the experience.
Prices start at about $100. If you want the world on a silver platter, that will cost you thousands.
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and cash.
We hand fabricate every piece.
Delivery time may vary according to season, order size, and prior commitments. If the object is already completed, it can be shipped immediately. If it is not in stock we can make it and usually ship within 10 days.
We strive to meet your needs and expectations, while being realistic.
Orders are shipped by the agreed upon date.
Shipping & handling charges may apply.
Contact us if you have any concern or change of heart.
We handle each situation individually, fairly and reasonably and hope you do the same.
Any exchanged items must be in sell-able condition.
All work shown on this website and created by request are copyrighted © Megin Diamond.
A custom design gives expression to your ideas and interests, as interpreted through my artistic vision. The process is exciting and challenging. It often takes me in directions I had not yet considered. Time, materials and creative effort expended can be considerable, but the result is so delightful. The pinnacle of the process includes your experience as partner in its creation and the years of pleasure this piece provides.
Here’s how it works:
- First we talk. You communicate your wishes while I listen & offer options. As our ideas blend they create the awakening of a unique and cohesive concept.
- A design fee is required before designing begins.
- My next step is to get going at the drawing board.
- Once I am happy with the design(s), it’s time to share it with you. Design alterations discussed at this time carry no additional fee.
- A 50% deposit is required once you have approved the design.
- The piece is then created.
- The balance is due upon completion of the piece.
- Special Orders take extra time. Please allow appropriate lead time for your request.
The culmination of this process is you having an exceptional piece created exclusively for you to love and enjoy for a lifetime.
. . . Photography by Patty Clark